Here at GenRate LLC, our experienced team of professionals understands just how big of a decision it is to sell your home. We appreciate that it is just as much an emotional decision as a financial one. That is why we work hard to do far more than just help you navigate the technical features of your sale.
We are always here to help you out when it comes to making the crucial choices involved in putting your home on the market. Allow us to take the time to guide you through the most important aspects of selling your home.
Our Core Objectives for a Successful Sale
Our core objectives for a successful sale are:
- Successfully work to close the transaction and follow up on time with any administrative details
- Expose your home to as many buyers as possible
- Personally advise you during any complications that may arise
- Assist you in getting as many qualified offers as possible
- Assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value between you and the buyer
- Provide you with all of the necessary information to help you make an informed decision
We Get Personally Involved
Our personal involvement in every stage of your transaction is what sets us apart from other realtors. With years of experience serving property owners in the area, we have been able to develop a proven marketing system for many different types of real estate transactions.
In today’s intricate real estate market, the right marketing plan and agent will always make a huge difference. Our agents have considerable experience with the following types of transactions:
- Commercial office buildings and leases
- Relocation sales
- Mixed-use projects and buildings
- Probate and trust sales
- New home development projects
- Custom beach properties
- Vacant land projects
- Custom estates
- Apartment buildings
- Bank-owned and REO sales
- Short sales
Get in Touch Today
Ready to sell or buy your home? Get in touch with us today to get the process started. We serve areas including but not limited to: Los Angeles, Orange County, Santa Ana, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Anaheim, Riverside, Irvine, and Westminster.